Nomination Form (PDF file)
In co-operation with its Provincial and Territorial Affiliates, the Canadian Music Educators’ Association seeks to recognize those who advance music education in any Canadian province, through building community or establishing significant collaborative efforts, with the CMEA/ACME Builders Award and the CMEA/ACME Builders Award for Newer Teachers.
The CMEA/ACME Builders Award and Builders Award for Newer Teachers are presented annually to a music educator who brings honour to the profession by demonstrating one or more of the following:
- Building a more unified community of music educators
- Raising the profile of the value of music education in Canada
- Making a significant contribution to inter-provincial or national initiatives in music education
- Establishing sustainable collaborative initiativesin music education
- Developing mentorship initiatives for newer and/orpre-service music educators
The nomination submission is limited to 3 letters of support and a maximum 200-word citation which will be used for publication (some edits may occur).
Contact the CMEA/ACME Past-President for more information. Contact information is available on this website.